Administrative Support Team Associate
As an Administrative Support Team Associate, you will be part of a team that handles all administrative functions important for the day-to-day operation. This includes sales person support responsibilities, customer service responsibilities, daily reporting responsibilities, and other operational administrative functions.
- Facilitate the boarding and approval process, including execution of all in bound paperwork, and data input of all incoming applications into the CRM systems
- Assist the Support Team Manager as an communication liaison for sales associates and executives
- Coordinate distribution of all in-coming communication, including phone, fax, e-mail, network printer, and Office Portal
- Schedule and coordinate any follow up needed for customer related compliance in partnership with Support Team
- Answering, assessing a situation and assisting in all inbound calls from both Sales Team and Clients
- Organization of all administrative duties that the office depends on to operate day-to-day
- Strong technical skills; Proficient in Excel, Word
- Knowledge of office procedures: accounting, scheduling, filling, sorting
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Highly organized, with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Effective prioritizing and time management skills
- Good analytics with knowledge of basic math
- Motivated self-starter, able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one years of related work experience
If you are interested in a Career with The BankCard Group, please Contact Us.
The BankCard Group is an equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.